Explained Using "Real World" Examples
"Construction Project Management - A Managerial Approach",
A College Text
The only text written by a full time working construction management professional
- Explains how the latest systems and terminology of the CMAA, AGC, AIA and PMI are used
- on real projects today.
- Plain language and real world examples make the text accessible to a wide range of students.
- Makes students work ready for their first job and for career advancement
Wide and diverse adoptions accelerate just 4 semesters after publication
- 27 2-year, 4-year and graduate adoptions
- 75 schools in final review for 2013- 2014 school year adoption
- 31 schools targeted for adoption in 2014 and later
- 2-year, 4-year, and graduate CM, architecture, and real estate program adoptions
- Used for the introductory, CPM, capstone and advanced graduate classes
Shows the integration and application of CM in the real world
Extensive instructors resources:
- Power point lecture slides
- Answers to and guidance on end of chapter review questions
- Test banks
- 2011 Axion Business Book Awards (Operations Management/Productivity/TQM) Silver Medal
- 2011 Indie Next Generation Book Award finalist in Education/Academic
- Award-winner in the 2011 International Best Book Awards, Business Reference
"Choosing Project Success — A Guide for Building Professionals"
Integrates construction management theory and practices and building technology for real world projects. For college construction management capstone courses and for working professionals' process improvement.
- 2008 Axion Business Book Awards (Operations Management/Productivity/TQM) Gold Medal
- Indie 2008 National Book Award finalist in Business
- Indie 2008 National Book Award finalist in Education/Academic
- National Best Book Award 2008 finalist in Business: Real Estate
- National Best Book Award 2008 finalist in Education/Academic
- International Book Award 2008 Winner in the Business: Real Estate