businesses and individuals worldwide
"Construction Project Management - A Managerial Approach",
A College Text
This text is now used by 2 year, 4 year and graduate construction management and architecture programs for construction project management introductory, capstone and professional practice classes. It is now being reviewed by 73 additional colleges and universities for the 2011-12 and 2012-13 school year courses.
It is the first construction management text to integrate the PMI Knowledge Areas and Process Groups and business knowledge with "real world" construction management practices and procedures. This text shows students how to integrate and apply the skills learned in their cost estimating, scheduling, productivity, cost control, safety and contract classes so they can excel at their first job, and continue with life long career advancement.
- 2011 Axion Business Book Awards (Operations Management/Productivity/TQM) Silver Medal
- 2011 Indie Next Generation Book Award finalist in Education/Academic
- Award-winner in the 2011 International Best Book Awards, Business Reference
"Choosing Project Success — A Guide for Building Professionals"
Integrates construction management theory and practices and building technology for real world projects. For college construction management capstone courses and for working professionals' process improvement.
- 2008 Axion Business Book Awards (Operations Management/Productivity/TQM) Gold Medal
- Indie 2008 National Book Award finalist in Business
- Indie 2008 National Book Award finalist in Education/Academic
- National Best Book Award 2008 finalist in Business: Real Estate
- National Best Book Award 2008 finalist in Education/Academic
- International Book Award 2008 Winner in the Business: Real Estate
Current news feature:
Current project photo:
Eli and Edythe Broad art museum, designed by Zaha Hadid,
at Michigan State Universtiy in East Lansing Michigan